Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Goh's Information Corner

First of all, i would like to thank our respective lecturer Cik Farah and tutor Ms Esther Chin here on behalf of all my group member for giving us chance to do such a unique assignment. It's unique because assignments usually require us to write in a proper, formal report but for this assignment, we are required to engage into the blogging world which is trendy nowadays. Besides, i am glad to have my great assignment group members that can collaborate well with me and assist me throughout the assignment. I believe that we can complete this assignment with our best.

My name is Goh Zhi Shun, usually my fellow friends will call me Zhi Shun or Ah Goh and still waiting to reach the age of 21 now. I have been staying in Kajang for the past 10years until now. So, let me tell you guys something about Kajang here. Kajang is a town located nearby Sungai Long, it is just a 15minutes car journey from Sungai Long to Kajang.
View Larger Map Satay is a famous snack in Kajang and definitely is Halal, personally i prefer satay from a shop name " SATAY MALAYSIA " which located in the center of Kajang town and just near the only pedestrian bridge in Kajang town. Have a try on Kajang satay there and i sure you guys will have a great memories with the satay there.
Usually i will be spending my time in university or home. I like to watch live football match, play football,basketball and play games in laptop. Below are the top 5 websites that i visit most frequent in present and the reason of it:
  1. http://www.livescore.com/ - checking on the updated football matches score
  2. http://www.manutd.com/ - checking the news of Manchester United football club
  3. http://www.google.com.my/ - searching information that i need for assignment (currently trying a new implemented search engine, http://www.bing.com/ )
  4. wble.utar.edu.my - checking and downloading lecture notes, tutorial question and additional notes uploaded by lecturers.
  5. http://www.hitz.fm/ - listening to the top english radio station, hitz fm, via internet
Nothing much to describe myself, i just a normal person staying in a normal life. The advancement in the technology has increased the usage of the internet. Nowadays, internet has been widely used in everywhere all around the world even secondary school student has started to use computer and internet in accomplishing their project. As for me, i have started to use the internet since 5 years ago when i was form 4 but until now i still not fully utilizing the internet services. Internet is just a tool for me to search for the information related to my studies and play online games. I always categorized myself as "out-dated" people as i am not fully using the internet services that available currently and just restricting to search information and play games.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You are able to post a blog now! You are not consider "out-dated" but improving!

Keep up the good work =D

Post a Comment