Monday, June 8, 2009

Something about me

Name: Ham Wei Seng
Age: 21
Birthday: 27th June 1988
Horoscope: Cancer (Crab)
Race: Chinese
Hometown: Kota Tinggi, Johor
Hobbies: collecting stamps, Listening to the music, Reading and Surfing

Idol: Fish Leong (Chinese Singer)


Well…that’s something about me, male and still available…haha! Actually this is not my first blog, not my first blog written by English also, but the theme of this blog which is E-Commerce, definitely is the new theme to me. I am not very good in IT (Information Technology) stuff, English as well. But, I will try my best to make it prefect and hope you all will understand what I am writing and benefited from it. Thanks


The 5 most visited websites by me:
1.www.google.com- I use it to search for information and some websites that I don’t have link.

2. www.msn.com- I check my email, and space (in Chinese) by surfing it.

3. chinese.cari.com.my- a Chinese based forum, which I can read the news, exchange information and know something that are bizarre which happened around the world.

4. www.facebook.com- I can play flash game and meet new friend by surfing it.

5.www.maybank2u.com.my- My “online pocket”, usually I will check my balance by surfing it and I will do some online transaction such as buying game point (online game) and paying monthly insurance fees.


Actually, I am not a hardworking student, so the web sites I visited most, all are not study based, just want to get some fun and reduce my stress by surfing it, this 5 websites is the more common place I will go and surf by not much reason, I just used to it already. Internet activities…honestly, most of the time I just playing online game, msn and write blog by using internet, of course sometimes will use it to find assignment information as well, since that’s part and parcel in study life, so…I am also. All the websites address have been added to my favorite list, so I using searching engine seldom, but sometime, I will “Google it” something as well…haha!

2 comments:

phaikyin@snowyin said...

hihi~
congratz for the opening of blog!!
hrm...
wonder what kind of info will be provided here...
however, looking forward for updates from all of you~~

刘文明 said...

you are so good at english,haha,are u a chinese.i am looking for something about google is changing everything in ecommerce class,so i find u here,can you speak and write chinese.so happy see you and can be friends,my facebook liuwenming58@gmail.com

Post a Comment